ADDITIONAL PREVENTATIVE CLEANING MEASURES IN RESPONSE TO THE CORONAVIRUS
With the clients approval we are implementing additional measures and the use of additional specialist cleaning products to assist in safeguarding against the Coronavirus COVID-19.
These new measures will be in added to the existing site specification and will continue until instructed otherwise by the client.
- To clean all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace, such as desks, countertops, handrails, switches and door handles, etc. that have a high-risk transmission point.
- Whilst continuing to use the cleaning agents that are usually used in these areas and follow the directions on the label.
- Our cleaning staff will also use disposable antibacterial wipes, and a hard surface disinfectant solution designed for eliminating bacteria.
- The provision of disposable antibacterial surface disinfectant wipes for employees to use on commonly touched surfaces for example, doorknobs, keyboards, remote controls, and desks.
- Recommend that free standing hand sanitizer gels (No need to use water) to be placed in strategic areas such as reception, break out areas, kitchens etc.
- Hand soap in toilets and kitchens to be changed to antibacterial products only.
- All PQS Limited cleaning staff will receive updated training in these additional procedures and in the safe use of the specialist products; using the latest guidelines from GOV.UK covid-19 published guidance for employers and businesses and the latest up dates from Health & Safety Executive (HSE) and The Department of Health & Social Care (DHSC) and as corporate members of BICSC we are regularly updated via https://www.bics.org.uk/coronavirus-update/
- Be advised in the event of any confirmed on site contamination occurring additional cleaning and disinfection procedures will need to be implemented.